Monday, July 7, 2008

Chocolate Salami

While we were in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Raffa shared some good Italian recipes with me. Here is our new favorite

Chocolate Salami



1/2 c. & 1/3 c. powdered sugar
2 c. graham crackers (crumbled)
1/2 c. cocoa
1 stick butter
1 egg

mix sugar with butter, add egg, cocoa, and crackers. Mix well. Place in wax paper, roll, and shape like salami. Place in fridge. I chilled for 1 hour. Keep at room temperature for 15 minutes before slicing.

THANKS RAFFA! WE LOVED IT!! And it was fun to freak the kids out a little!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM YUM cannot wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!

Suel's in Africa said...

Okay, that looks kind of gross but sounds so YUMMY!! Wish I could have seen their faces when they bit into that. You are so fun! I miss you friend!
Jamie

Just My Life said...

Hey E! We just got back from the family reunion and I had to check your blog out. It was great seeing you and your beautiful family today. The chocolate salami certainly sounds interesting! Velda