Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What To Do

So while everyone (including myself), has been sick, I have spent a lot of time sitting at the computer. So I thought I would share a few pictures with you.

Here is the picture of our mantel. I have always wanted a mantel to decorate. I used my new chalk pens to write on the mirror. Nancy showed us these pens a while back and I love them. If you love them, you can find them at Michael's in a ton of colors.


Another fun thing....My CROP A DILE. I used it to make a sugar shaker. I needed to sprinkle sugar on top of some blueberry muffins. So I used my Crop a Dile to punch holes in the lid of my jar, a perfect sugar shaker! WOO HOO!



If the muffins look yummy read the recipe at
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/08/dairy-contest-finalist-recipe-the-awesome-est-blueberry-muffins/



2 comments:

Unknown said...

The mantel is BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to decorate a Thanksgiving Tree but got vetoed - oh well - another time!
Glad you are all better!

The Hall's said...

Love the mantel! The muffins look great as well. I thought that recipe sounded really good when I saw it on Pioneer Woman. I will have to try it!