Saturday, October 11, 2008

Panama City Beach - Day One




We rode down on Friday morning and arrived to the lovely beach house in time for lunch. I have pre-cooked a lot of meals to cut down on our expenses with this trip. So it was really nice to walk in the door and have everything we needed for lunch. Then we had to take a couple of steps in the ocean and and let our toes feel the sand before heading over to see The Gonzales Family. The kids had a great time playing together and Sylvia and I swapped recipes and homeschool plans. It was a great time to be with our seminary friends. And then the kids went fast to sleep.

2 comments:

The Hall's said...

I am loving it and wishing I were there!

Love You all!

Unknown said...

What a great reunion you must have had!
Keep posting - I want to see all SIX of my babies! Have fun!!!!