Saturday, May 24, 2008

All is well

All is well here in Alabama. We are settled in, and we are ready to have company. I had the opportunity to speak at the Baptist Women meeting Thursday. I spoke on the joys of seminary, and how I feel like I have changed so much in 4 years. I talked about our calling to Cadence. I shared how God has really shown himself to be faithful to us. I also asked for prayer in raising our money to go to Colorado. Wedgwood is paying our training fee, we just need airfare.

I am putting together our new and improved wish list for the hospitality house. We are very much looking forward to going to Colorado. I think it is starting to sink in, that we are no longer living in Texas. We are NOT on vacation in Phenix City, and we are going to be missionaries. I am loving this adventure. I am excited about what is coming, and I am very happy that we are getting to share our faith walk with so many people.

We pray you all are well. I will post some pictures soon. We just have to wait for the antenna to be delivered. I am currently writing this from the other May house (Chris' aunt & uncles).

No comments: