Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank you God...

"Thank you God for the cheap fruit water you let my mom buy. amen" Caleb's prayer at supper tonight after I got a deal this week on flavored sparkling water for .09 a liter. I hope that my children are learning that God has entrusted many things to us. I feel like using our money to stretch farther on our grocery budget is just one of the ways. If you are interested in learning more about my deals visit www.thegrocerygame.com and tell them I sent you.

1 comment:

The Helgren Family said...

Okay friend...you and I are on the SAME page. God is so good and many times in America and in Africa we can forget about the incredible blessings that surround us and what do you think our Heavenly Father thinks about us on days like that? Yes, He loves us, but He has BLESSED you and I MORE than we can ever know. We cant compare ourselves to most Americans, but we are BLESSED! I love you girl!