Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday

It is so hard to believe the end of the week is here. It has been so weird, some days I thought Friday would never get here, and other days it was coming too quick. We do have our final interview in the morning at 10:30 mountain time. Please pray that we would have peace, that our stomachs would be calm, and that we would be able to be ourselves in this final interview time. We have tried so hard to be ourselves, while being in a week long interview, and feeling the pressure to listen to lectures, talk to others, work out the car, sleep at night, hey, even breathing with my mouth closed has been a challenge. Ha! And did I mention that because of the altitude, we have had to drink a lot of water, so I decided that this would be a good time to give up coke and possibly caffeine. I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea to do this in the midst of this crazy week....must be the altitude!

No comments: