Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hairbow comment revisited - and Colorado mussings.

The Hair bow x 4 comment sure has gotten a lot of interest. So I have to tell y'all that my sons do not wear hair bows. My girls however, do wear pig-tails. So mystery solved! Sorry I confused you all with the hair bow chatter.

Do not lose focus......

I get to go out of town in 3 days. I am headed to the wonderful state of Colorado. I am going to spend 15 days with the great folks at Cadence. I have tried my best to get everything together, and now I am feeling prepared. Tomorrow I have a lot of errands to run. I was feeling kinda sad today and found myself stealing kisses and hugs from these 4 precious ones all day. But now that they are in bed, I am beginning to get excited. I think Chris is as giddy as a kid in a candy store. I mean, that should tell you we are doing what God wants, because really, have you ever seen Chris giddy? Too Funny. Do pray for my back, Since Saturday, I have had a pain in my upper right corner. Also, pray for Chris he scratched his leg up pretty good at ultimate Frisbee. We just don't want either one of these things, to slow us down.

oh yeah, I should also ramble on about tonight's video productions. David and Caleb are working on a new movie and set it up (since my mom has the video camera). So tonight I made some still photos, and tomorrow I heard they would be story boarding. I love being a home-school, stay home mama. I wouldn't trade these days!!

No comments: