Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Sunday Adventure



We went with our new missionary friends Beth, Nick & Becky to the Rocky Mountain National Park for the day. Danielle came with us too, but was content to sit by the stream and read a good book. So here are some of our highlight photos!
Danielle & Beth at Estes Park. Outside the Starbucks. Doesn't this look like a great place to sit and read?


Who is that I am holding in the palm of my hand?

It is cold in June on top of the mountain! That is snow. Note the crocs!




I did a little artist technique in photoshop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Teresa said...

Amazing pics! I'm a little jealous. I don't know if you've been able to check my blog lately, but my beautiful view is a torn up back and front yard--dirt piles that will some day be grass again. : ) Maybe we should just make one of the piles into a mountain and put some pretend snow on it!