I love finding little gems in the Bible. Here is one I found this week. I am letting it sink in deep and trying to make changes based on what I learning.
Phillipians 4:5 "Let your gentleness be evident to all."
Gentleness: considerate or kindly, in disposition, amiable and tender, not harsh or severe, mild and soft, soothing, easily managed or handled
What does the Bible say:
1. It is a Fruit of the Spirit
2. Paul says God IS gentleness
3. We should be clothed in gentleness
4. We need to be prepared to answer for what we are doing with gentleness.
5. It is considered a rule for living
I am working on practicing this while on this adventure this summer.
I am ussing this time camp