Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mom doesn't feel so good....



I have been feeling under the weather and I mean that literally. After going to the Doctor on Tuesday, it seems I have a bad case of Barometric pressure problems. Basically, I have a cold due to the amount of rain we have been getting everyday. So Chris took the day off today to let me sleep and rest. I got to sleep in until 10:30!!! While I was sleeping I could hear the kids playing and Chris making sweet tea. But when I got out of the bed, it was dead silent. I looked outside and the car was gone. A little while later, they all came home saying they had me a get better soon present...a Raspberry Mocha Frappacino! Chris even got the kids one to share (a real treat for them).

It is days like today that I realize what a wonderful husband I have. Someone who not only cares about our children, but my well-being too. I am constantly made aware that God has given me a true gift in Chris. How many wives do you know are married to a good-looking man, who honors God, cherishes his wife, and adores their children? I have a husband who doesn't bat an eye at working full-time and going to school full-time so that I may stay home with our children. It is an honor for me to serve beside him in ministry and in life, In sickness and health!

1 comment:

The Suels said...

Amen,sista! Way to go Chris. What a precious family-an absolute blessing from God!
Jamie