Thursday, February 1, 2007

Joy's Last dinner

Our dear friends Joy and Kendall Helgren are going to be career missionaries in Zambia, Africa. Before they left to go to their International Training in Virginia, we took Joy out for dinner. The other girls in the pictures are some of my closest friends...Amy Hudson, my best friend since we joined Wedgwood Baptist, Rhonda Baker, who I began working with as a wedding coordinator and then we became the best of girlfriends, Joy, who is a huge AUBURN fan and we instantly hit it off, and my newest friend Vira, who also happens to be my neighbor.




Joy, Vira, Rhonda, Amy, And Myself

at Johnny Carinos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a very special time!!

Love y'all,
Amy

The Helgren Family said...

AWWW YAY!
I love that picture and cant wait to have it to take with me! I love you ALL and already miss you. Especially when Lily asks to go to Mrs. Elizabeth's house and to see Abigail and Julia.
Much love and many blessings...
joy